LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network on the internet. You can use LinkedIn to find the right job or internship, connect and strengthen professional relationships, and learn the skills you need to succeed in your career. You can access LinkedIn from a desktop, LinkedIn mobile app, mobile web experience, or the LinkedIn Lite Android mobile app.
Objective of acquisition of LinkedIn by Microsoft:
Microsoft purchased LinkedIn in 2016 and has leveraged this acquisition to incorporate the platform into solutions like Dynamics 365.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator Integration
Microsoft has developed Sales Navigator tool, which lets you access LinkedIn directly within Dynamics 365 CRM. Users can search LinkedIn profiles, save leads, and set up alerts to be notified about changes (such as a job promotion) on a lead’s profile.
Sales Navigator provides cloud-based sales automation software solutions for small businesses and individuals around the world.
Sales Navigator has 3 main components
- Sales Inbox
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator Alerts
- Sales Navigator Profile
Benefits of LinkedIn Sales Navigator Tool:
1. System allows you to discover new contacts with Recommended Leads and the best way to meet them.
2. Engage consumers with tailored content based on similarities and connections between them and their prospects.
3. View person and company information from Sales Navigator on every Dynamics lead, contact, account and opportunity page.
4. Receive accounts and lead updates such as news mentions and job changes. Alerts are customized based on your industry and company size. They’re sent via email or as a push notification to your phone, so you can be notified about specific news or opportunities at any time.
5. You can set reminders to follow up after sending an introductory email or contacting someone through LinkedIn InMail(if they haven’t responded). And if your prospect has a calendar integration enabled, their availability will automatically appear when scheduling an appointment through Sales Navigator — no need for back-and-forth emails
6. With LinkedIn Sales Navigator you can connect with the decision maker. You can see which people have influence over the purchase process at your target companies. This means you can target the people who are most likely to buy from you instead of wasting time on those who aren’t involved in buying decisions or have no interest in your products or services.
7. User can save their searches so you can save a lot of time on future searches, without having to repeat your settings. It can help you organize your outreach, allowing you to reach out to only relevant prospects without having to go through their profiles and analyze them. Sharing searches is an additional advantage for the entire sales team.
This is a great way to track current leads and discover new ones without all the window-hopping and clicking for social media-focused marketing tactics. LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a tool that can help you manage communications, track leads, and more.