Introduction of MS D365 Business Central
Microsoft Dynamics D365 Business Central manages operational processes of SMB organization and helps to achieve process automation which enhances operational productivity and minimize risk of process failure.
Capabilities of MS D365 Business Central:
- Business Central can be deployed on cloud and on premise also
- Business Central has very good capacity of inbuild customization based on various industry requirement and integration with various systems
- Automated workflows help to smoothen complex process which enhances business.
- Business can connect Business Central data with all kinds of Apps of Microsoft 365 such as MS CRM, Finance and Operation and other ERP with low code approach.
- Business Central is well capable to manage cash flow, bank reconciliation, business budgeting with project costing. Such kind of features helps organizations to enhance their operational processes.
- Strong reporting helps business to have strong financial and operational analysis and analytics.
- Track of interaction with customers helps business to enhance analysis of cross sell, up sell and renewal of opportunities.
- Flexible pricing and discount and cash flow management helps business to drive their customer and product related financial processes.
- Business can keep a track of sales return and service stock easily so that customer will have better service experience related to their goods returned or in service.
- In built project management and costing give better insight of current project scenarios and helps to have better forecasting.
- Supplier management with best offer and order management gives good support to purchase department.
- Automated Approval management process for purchase of goods enhances processes for purchase department and management team.
- Warehouse management of Business Central gives good strength for stock inventory movement.
- Bill of Material and Work Order processes of Business Central gives good strength to inventory operational activities.
- Inbuilt CRM capability makes Business Central more effective system for organization.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM for Sales, Service and Marketing:
For decades, companies have showed interest in Microsoft Dynamics CRM to support business activities and streamline customer acquisition. This robust, and cost-effective CRM caters measurable solutions to meet the needs of sales, customers service and marketing.
Dynamics 365 CRM has helped multiple organizations to streamline their sales, service and marketing processes from lead to opportunity, Service case creation to closure which has accelerate their sales and customer service satisfaction which has result into good profits with accurate analytics.
Benefits of MS Dynamics CRM:
- Staff start to work more effectively and make better decisions because, using features such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM’s search filters, ‘advanced find’, and reporting tools, they can quickly and accurately access the precise information they need.
- Your Marketing improves as Microsoft Dynamics CRM makes it easy to set up, manage, run, analyze, and refine campaigns. This in turn helps marketing staff get the best from their marketing spend and improve campaign results.
- Dashboards customization feature has enhanced familiarity and help client to use system even more efficiently.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps Sales and Marketing staff work together and improve the way they track and manage leads and opportunities which helps you to win more business.
- Having all customer interactions stored in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, combined with its range of tools and integration with Outlook you soon start to improve communications with your customers and increase general business efficiency.
- Your customer retention and revenue increases as your staff deal with queries more quickly and efficiently.
- MS Dynamics CRM is a fast, easy to use and reliable CRM solution, so your overall businesses efficiency soon starts to improve which boost the productivity of sales and service team.
- Because Microsoft Dynamics CRM improves sales forecasting so company’s scheduling and purchasing also improve.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM enables better pipeline management, which in turn means you can more accurately predict manufacturing and production requirements.
- Your senior sales staff and management better develop sales individuals and teams through greater transparency and analysis of the sales process.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM’s servicing and case management increase your efficiency in handling customer issues, problems, or support requests, improving your customer care, your reputation and customer retention.
Understanding the Need for ERP and CRM Platforms
An ERP system is used to organize and manage business processes, from supply chain management to financial data and payroll. ERPs are commonly used to help organizations unify their business functions and communications to boost revenue while cutting down costs.
With this objective Dynamics 365 Business Central, can increase your organization’s agility, scale your productivity, and accelerate your growth and streamlines the processes.
For example, with Dynamics 365 Business Central you can manage project planning, pricing configuration, and business procedures to help your teams talk to each other, reduce redundancies, and lower costs for your company and product.
On the other hand, a CRM system streamlines your interactions with current and potential customers by automating repetitive tasks and sharing data among sales, marketing, and customer service.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM is a customizable, flexible solution that enhances communication within the organization.
One may think that deploying just Dynamics 365 Business Central is enough for a best of CRM and ERP experience. However, upon close examination and after years of practices, the standard out-of-the-box features are not enough to handle the full scale of an enterprise’s operations.
This gap creates a demand for an integrated ERP-CRM system.
Benefits of Integration between MS Dynamics CRM and Business Central:
For most companies, both ERP and CRM systems are essential due to the large range of services and features they offer. Integrating the two systems unlocks even more value. Fortunately, this is possible by seamlessly combining Dynamics 365 Business Central with your Dynamics 365 CRM platform.
Below are the reasons why you need to integrate your Dynamics 365 CRM with Dynamics 365 Business Central:
Streamline Operations Across Your Entire Business:By unifying all your operational and marketing data into one database with Dynamics 365, you gain powerful insights into your business operation’s performance, and can simplify data management in one central place. Additionally, you get built-in Power Business Intelligence (Power BI) features that make analyzing the data and developing an action plan easier which would be very beneficial for further business growth analysis.
Unlock Lucrative Client Preferences:Huge amount of valuable customer data are stored across both systems. A Dynamics 365 Business Central CRM integration will help your sales teams tap into customers’ buying journeys and map their preferences to provide a more custom experience. Dynamics cloud-based features helps business to streamline strategies and client preferences. Personalize client experiences with offers and streamlined product and service ordering becomes very easy with this integration.
Improve Operational Efficiency:Data of MS CRM and Business Central in D 365 makes employee to work more efficiently and cut down on time spent searching for information. In addition, employees can make better, more informed decisions, and they have all the tools and insights they need at their fingertips. Instead of having to access ERP, CRM, data, and Office applications separately, Dynamics 365 Business users can find everything they need on one platform.
Growth in Profitability:With improved efficiency and a smoother and unified experience across the various sales, operational, marketing, and business units of your enterprise, businesses see the impact in value terms visible in the bottom line and meet business objective, with lower costs for multiple management platforms, licensing costs, hardware support, etc.
Accurate communication between departments:With integration between Dynamics CRM and Business Central Departments and business functions can share information that can not only benefit specific teams, but also the whole company. Integration creates an accurate and tight information flow that is streamlined right from initial prospect interactions through to client quotation, ordering to invoicing and up to business growth analysis. As sales team has access to real-time data means changes or trends in revenue, customers, or anything else can be quickly spotted and acted upon.
Good Performance due to Joint Optimization:A well designed integration allows you to optimize across both your ERP and CRM systems holistically. If they are not integrated, you can optimize your ERP and your CRM separately, but they are not optimized together, and therefore performing sub-optimally.
Conclusion on Benefits of Integration between Dynamics CRM and Business Central:
Major benefit of Integration between Dynamics CRM and Business Central is that the information is always remains up-to-date and accurate across both platforms. Business has accurate and detailed information about different suppliers, prospects, and clients through both systems gives the better experience for all stakeholders. This further leads to better interactions and customer service experience.